| Successful Buying Tips |
|1. Become a pre-approved buyer. As a pre-approved buyer, you have better leverage when it comes to negotiating with the seller. The pre-approval process is simple and will help show sellers that you are a serious buyer. |
2. Beat your competition to the best listings. Staying on top of market trends is vital when you’re looking for a home. Like any other homebuyer, you want the best home at the best price possible. Of course, these are the homes that never stick around for too long so you’ll need to make every effort to keep yourself aware of the latest and best listings. Seeking the assistance of a professional Buyer Specialist will help you stay well-informed and updated on a regular basis.
3. Research market trends in your area of interest. Familiarizing yourself with the area that you are interested in will help you get a better idea of what homes are selling for as well as how long they are typically on the market. Be sure to investigate price ranges for the type of home you want. Having the help of a Buyer Specialist is a serious advantage when it comes time to make an offer.
4. Prove that you are a serious buyer. There are many different ways to prove to the seller that you are sincerely interested in buying their home. One way is by getting pre-approved, which will later give you the edge in an offer situation. An even better way to accomplish this is to put down a larger payment to catch the attention of the seller.
5. Don’t settle too fast. Buying a home might be one of the largest investments of your lifetime. Because of this, your primary goal should be to make sure that you get the best deal possible for the home you are interested in. A Buyer Specialist can help you make a sound decision when it comes to accepting an offer.
6. Keep your offer simple. The purchase contract should be kept simple and without any unnecessary conditions, especially repairs. A seller will be more interested in an offer that is not going to be slowed down or delayed by things that do not severely affect the value of the home.
7. Don’t go it alone. With an ever changing market, today’s homebuyers will find it very difficult to go through the buying process on their own. Having an experienced Buyer Specialist who can keep your best interests in mind, makes a significant impact when buying a home and maximizing your investments.
Site Mailing List
Bryn L. Daring-Stewart
Royer Realty Ltd.
301 E. Columbus Ave.
Bellefontaine, Ohio 43311
Direct Line: 937-592-3371
Text Messages: 937-441-3671
Bryn Daring-Stewart is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. Neither Bryn Daring-Stewart nor the team associates will sell, share, or rent this confidential information to others. Your privacy is the primary issue for Bryn Daring-Stewart.
By submitting personal information such as name, address, phone number, email address and/or additional data, the client/prospect gives permission to Bryn Daring-Stewart or her authorized representatives to contact client/prospect by phone, U.S. Postal System, or email. Permission extends whether or not client/prospect is participating in a state, federal or other "do not contact" program of any type.
Real Estate Web System Provided by:
Copyright© Bryn Daring-Stewart, REALTOR®, All Rights Reserved.