Quick Notice Showing Tips
Your agent is bringing a potential buyer to your home in 15 minutes. What can you do to make your home presentable in such short time? Follow these quick tips to get your home ready for its best showing when you have 30 minutes or less.
Start at the beginning:
- Make sure that the front door presents well.
- Sweep steps, if needed.
- Pick up any toys, tools or other out-of-place objects and store them away quickly.
- Open window treatments and turn on the lights.
- Put any dirty dishes in the dishwasher.
- Make the beds.
- Put any dirty laundry inside the washing machine.
If you still have time:
- Quickly run the vacuum and/or sweeper to give carpets and floors a fresh look.
- Wipe down counters and tabletops.
- Warm some vanilla on the stove or have cookie dough ready to put in the oven to give the house a welcoming scent.
It would be wonderful to have your home is showcase condition 24 hours a day, but we understand that you live there. It is important to present your house in the best light and make it available to as many qualified buyers as possible.
Site Mailing List
Bryn L. Daring-Stewart
Royer Realty Ltd.
301 E. Columbus Ave.
Bellefontaine, Ohio 43311
Direct Line: 937-592-3371
Text Messages: 937-441-3671
Bryn Daring-Stewart is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. Neither Bryn Daring-Stewart nor the team associates will sell, share, or rent this confidential information to others. Your privacy is the primary issue for Bryn Daring-Stewart.
By submitting personal information such as name, address, phone number, email address and/or additional data, the client/prospect gives permission to Bryn Daring-Stewart or her authorized representatives to contact client/prospect by phone, U.S. Postal System, or email. Permission extends whether or not client/prospect is participating in a state, federal or other "do not contact" program of any type.
Real Estate Web System Provided by:
Copyright© Bryn Daring-Stewart, REALTOR®, All Rights Reserved.